Monday, June 24, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR INTENTION #3

I am grateful to the Almighty because I SURVIVED ALL THAT THEY TRIED TO DO TO ME!!!  

I have had a successful year and know how to treat myself.

I finished the Stephen King book, 11/22/63.  It was wonderful.  It taught me not to look back and think that if I changed things, they could be better.  According to the book, they could be worse.

We had dinner with daughter #2.  I was very careful as to what I said and it went off perfectly.

I realize that he tries to banter by thinking up something that I would be upset about and trying to get a reaction.   Realizing this, he gets no reaction.  He doesn't know what to do.  This morning he tried to remind me of daughter #1.   Should he tell her about last night's dinner??  I never answered.   Good for me!!!!

That will definitely help in the summer days and weeks ahead!!!!

Today, I told him that he couldn't contact me as I had no phone.   Of course I do.  I have learned to lie.  I told him to call the Main Office with a problem.

I will be back late.  I have Yoga w Leslie, dinner w me, and Reiki.



MY THIRD INTENTION IS TO BE JOYFUL!!!!   I have many things to be grateful for, MYSELF BEING THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE.

 I have joy!!!  I have energy!!  I will have a good day!!!!

Thank you, Almighty for INTENTION #3.

No comments:

Post a Comment