Saturday, June 1, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR A WONDERFUL SABBATH

I am grateful to the Almighty for this wonderful Sabbath.

The weather is summer-like.   I went to PJC this morning to participate in my girlfriend's BAT MITZVAH.  I bought her a yoga lesson.  I hope that she likes it.

The party was amazing.  I sat with friends and we spoke about so many nice things.

Then I got into the car and completed all my texting to other friends.

Later I will walk.

Thank you Almighty, for this wonderful Sabbath.

.....And I did walk later........  And I did come back at 7:00PM.......And I did have dinner and nonsense conversation which I'm getting very good at..........................All about another condo that I'm not buying..................

Thank you, almighty for this wonderful Sabbath.  

No comments:

Post a Comment