Thursday, June 27, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR INTENTION #6

I am grateful to the Almighty for the wonderful day that I had yesterday.

I am also grateful for Intention #6.

Yesterday, I attended the Yoga Book Club and had a wonderful time.  I was welcomed back by many of the ladies who attend regularly as they know that I work full time.  The book discussed, The Golem and the Jinnie was excellent and lunch was delicious.

Then it was off to the annual eye doctor checkup which was a good one.

I set Intention # 6 because I observed conversation with him yesterday.  I tried talking to him about the children and about the condo.  I noted that he ran in circles.  Whatever I said, he said the opposite of.  He reversed himself many times.  I believe now that he put the money in the bank and will not buy a new condo.  I believe that he will continue to bitch about the old one.  He is trying to be frustrating to see where that will take him.  It will take him nowhere.

INTENTION # 6 is to be careful about what I say.  It tells me to think before I speak.  It reminds me to observe and absorb before I say anything.  It tells me to re-phrase what he has said and repeat it.

Thank you Almighty for yesterday.  Thank you also for the insight for INTENTION #6.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment