Wednesday, June 26, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR INTENTION #5

I am grateful to the Almighty for giving me INTENTION #5.

Each day, I set an intention.   That certainly helps me to structure the day with him and be safe.  Yesterday's intention was wonderful.  I did exercise caution  (intention #4) in everything that I said to him.

However, I began to feel that the condo and it's people will be the new control area this summer. I don't want it to turn into the daily discussion.  That will eventually make me loose patience and that is what he wants.

INTENTION #5 is taken directly from yoga.   I intend to LET GO everything that he has said with a smile and then BE SILENT.  

INTENTION #5 is to LET GO...........and BE QUIET in conversations with him.



Last night, I took an incredible RESTORATIVE YOGA CLASS.  Today, I'm walking early because I am going to the YOGA BOOK CLUB and then to the eye doctor.

Thank you, Almighty for INTENTION #5.  It has structured my day.

Namaste!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment