Thursday, June 27, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR SILENCE

I am grateful to the Almighty that I discussed silence before my vacation started.

If I didn't do that and I didn't know him for what he was,  I would be upset.  Instead, I'm upset at myself for how easy my life could have been and how easy it is now.

Today, was our anniversary, or as I think about it, "A DAY THAT WILL LIVE IN IMFAMY." I'm glad that I felt that way because after saying , "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY," and me saying, "YOU TOO," it was forgotten.

Today was also the day that my mother died on the Jewish calendar.   I went to services, alone, of course.  Then when I came home, he was watching television.  I got a "HELLO."  I went upstairs to read.

He didn't say a word.  Neither did I.

This s a new strategy.  Eventually, I'm supposed to react to silence and then he can carry on with me. 

Last summer he carried on about my friends and on July 31 I had had enough.

He's got a new strategy and he's trying.

He will fail like everything else he has done.

I am glad that the Almighty had shown me yoga and I have earned about silence.

I am grateful!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment