Sunday, June 16, 2013

THANK YOU ALMIGHTY FOR A WONDERFUL DAY

I am so thankful to you, Almighty for a wonderful day.

I have learned how to let go...........   

This morning, I walked for two hours and then I went to my yoga class.  I had a bit of a headache and I thought that it was stress.  It turns out that I was dehydrated.

I put gas in the truck and went to Dunkin' Donuts to get coffee.

I left up to him, what he wanted to do on FATHER'S DAY.   He did not wish to see them because that included the boyfriend whom he hates.  I'm sure when he meets the parents, he will love them.  He is a phony.   I was to take him to dinner until rain was in the forecast.

I was thrilled EXCEPT I didn't show it.   I had scheduled a manicure/pedicure and we were going out to dinner.  Except, he decided that now we wouldn't.  Interestingly, he said that tomorrow he would blame me and I said that I expected that and it was fine.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

I had a wonderful manicure/pedicure.  I even have a design on my ring fingers!!!!!  I made dinner and we ate outside and I said HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!  Actually more than he deserves but, I can't be the person he is and between the walking,  yoga, manicure/pedicure and the great book that I am reading, it was a wonderful day.

Tomorrow, June 17 he goes for the PET SCAN.  For my sake alone, I would like it to be fine so that I can have a decent summer.   Amazing it is that on June 17, 1979, he took his mother to the cemetery and left me to give birth with my mother and brother.  For my sake, I hope the Almighty gives him a decent PET SCAN, but the anxiety is his on June 17.  Thank you Almighty for planning it this way.  

However, I said nothing about any of my feelings.

I'm very proud of myself and very happy, thanks to the Almighty.

Thank you, Almighty for a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment