Monday, June 3, 2013

GRATEFUL WEEKEND SUNDAY INTENTIONS

I am grateful to the Almighty that my Sunday intentions happened!!!!!

It was truly a beautiful day and I got to walk for 2 hours.  That was followed by a wonderful yoga class as well as a trip down to Weight Watchers to weigh-in for June.  That accomplished, I headed to put gas in the truck and get my Dunkin' Donuts coffee.  I read my newspapers and went on the computer.  I also got to read my book.

However, this happens every week.  What made my Sunday intention happen was that I went to the Plainview Park and joined!!!!  I now have access to the park, the pool and the grounds.  I spoke to a woman who told me where the Greenbelt Trail was.  I can walk it.  I was delighted!! Of course, I paid the $90 so he could join too.

Not that we will go together. However, we can  each bring a car and come and go separately. This is another way that I do not have to stay home.  I know that with him knowing that I have a summer vacation,  he will hammer at me.   This can be dangerous as it will give him joy if I get angry.   It will allow him to call the police.  Joining the park, gives me access to go somewhere else so that I am not easy prey.  It will allow me to take my breakfast and sit in the park.  I can meditate in the park.  I can be alone there or with friends.

Thank you Almighty because my Sunday intention came true!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment