Thursday, June 6, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR SUMMER

I am grateful to the Almighty for the person that I have become.

I am grateful to the Almighty that summer is coming.

As I read prior entries, it does look like my emotions has been on a roller coaster ride. 

They have.

However, I am now cool and collected.  I appreciate my quiet little voice and stillness.  

I know that I don't have to speak if I choose not to.  I don't have to explain. I don't have to teach. I just have to be present and enjoy the moment.  That is the intention that I will set for myself daily.

I realize that I will be attacked by him when I least expect it and even when I do.

It is up to me to be in control of myself.

There is nothing that I want from him.  Therefore, he can't control me.

I'm thrilled that summer is coming as I am free to do all the joyful things that I want to do.

No one can take that away from me.

I am strong and capable.

I will succeed.

Thank you Almighty for this gift.



No comments:

Post a Comment