Thursday, June 27, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR WHAT I HAVE LEARNED!!!

I am grateful to the Almighty for all that he has taught me.

The house is quiet.  He is doing his Thursday cleaning.

I walked for 2 hours on this beautiful day.

I went to Dunkin' Donuts for coffee.

I read both The NY Times and NY Newsday.

I will do some work on the computer, read my book and then get hi-lights in my hair.

It is so blissfully peaceful here.  It is so because I am still.

Thank you, Almighty for what I have learned.

Later Update!!!!   My hi-lights are absolutely awesome.  I love them.  And I love this day where I gave myself,  shanti, peace, calmness and serenity.  I  even finished my computer work.  I organized all my Passover lists.  

I'm proud of myself!!!!!

Thank you, Almighty for another wonderful day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment