Monday, June 10, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR REALIZATIONS

I am grateful to the Almighty because I had a situation and a realization as to how to handle my older daughter.

I know the strategies to use with him and I have ben extremely successful.  This weekend was a wonderful example as I know how to enjoy myself and when to be silent.  I know what to answer and what not to say.  For example, at the shiva call, he must have asked me ten times, "where is Rhonnie"?  I never answered.

 I  now created a marvelous strategy with the older one based on a realization.  I will never forgive her for choosing him over me and actually yelling at me on that fateful day, July 31, 2012.  She was a difficult child to raise.  She preferred all the other town mothers to me. She had  the nerve to send him a website dealing with a diagnosed emotional illness for me.

As a result of that texting was created.  It could be used in a non-emotional way.  It worked for a while however, there is now a problem.  She has dictated when we are to meet her boyfriend's parents and accepted that it was to be after the summer.

I made the mistake of texting her fun things that I was doing.  I thought she would be happy for me since some of them were with her father, to be politically correct.  

Wrong!!!!

How could I dare do something if I don't have time for her boyfriends parents????

Now I'm texting stupidity............the dog, the weather, current events etc.

I am grateful for this realization because now I know how to proceed.

Thank you, Almighty!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment