Friday, June 21, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR A SUCCESSFUL YEAR

I am so grateful to the Almighty because I have had a successful year.

Obviously, at work, I have had a wonderful year, but I was talking about my home life.

I have spent the entire year from that fateful day, JULY 31, 2012, to now creating a new person so that I can live at home quietly.

I have thought about him.  I have thought about them.

I have studied him.  I have studied them.

I know what his goal is.   I know what they want.

I know exactly what I have to do to give myself a wonderful summer.  I am smiling now because I intend to do that for me and that in turn, will give him the worst summer of his life.

I am comfortable doing this.  I have no feelings for him at all.  I have no feelings for the older one either.  I will always remember, "the website."  The younger one has been victimized by the older one.

It was tough going to reach this point.  But, I am there.

Thank you, Almighty for always being there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment