Thursday, June 6, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR PRE-TESTS

I am grateful to the Almighty for being able to complete a pre-test on my new abilities and seeing that I did well.

Yesterday, I had a wonderful yoga lesson.  I was able to make it home to put away all the items that I had moved around so that he could clean.  He wasn't home when I arrived and although I was delighted, I wondered what had happened to him, so I called.  He had gone out for dinner and his voice wasn't pleasant.

It sounded to me as if he were looking for a confrontation.  He arrived home and it turned out that one of my friends had called to ask what time we were meeting for dinner.  He now knew that another friend, HIS LATEST PERSON TO HATE, was going.  He had a real attitude.

I immediately switched to my quiet little voice and stillness and was quite successful.  You can't confront someone who refuses to be confrontational.

And then I was off to dinner with my friends and explaining to the gal who called what he was like and how I should have divorced him.  I has a wonderful time.

The book club was excellent and I'm really going to enjoy the new book.

I WILL HAVE A WONDERFUL SUMMER BECAUSE I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE TO DO.   IT WILL BE MY FAULT IF THERE ARE ISSUES THIS SUMMER BECAUSE I HAVE THE SKILLS TO KEEP ME SAFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment